Montag, 23. Mai 2011

¡Muchas felicidades por este día tan especial! Les deseo lo mejor y que sean muy felices.

Meine Stickfreundin Mercedes hat den großen Schritt gewagt und hat geheiratet. Ich habe ihr dieses Kisselchen mit einem Motiv von Renato Parolin gemacht. Alles Liebe und Gute und viele glückliche Jahre Mercedes!!! My stitching friend Mercedes did the big step and got married. I made her that little pillow with a motif from Renato Parolin. Dear Mercedes I wish you the best luck in the world and many happy years. Please, forgive the Spanish from the blog title but I hope that it means only good things *smile*.

Kommentare:

Edit hat gesagt…

What a lovely little pillow! I am sure Mercedes will treasure it forever. Such a special gift for a special day.

KarenV hat gesagt…

What a sweet gift, great job!

Kunzfrau hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!
Die Designs von Renato Parolin sind aber auch toll! Habe auch noch welche auf halde!

Gruß Marion

Labores de Mercedes hat gesagt…

Hi!!!!, I'm the lucky girl who got it and you can be sure it's lovely. Of course it'll be a treasure forever, I've put it close to my TV so when I'm stitching and watching to TV (should I say listening to?, LOL, LOL, I'm sure you know what I mean) I can see it.

What about the fimo pins?, have you seen those lovely and tiny rosebuds?, God, those are lovely hands.

Thanks a million dear friend, I really love it.

Suzanne hat gesagt…

What a lovely gift!