I found this on Sabine's blog and thought I'd do it as well. If you want to participate, just copy it onto your blog and change the answers. And please leave a comment to say you're participating, thanks.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper wrapping.
2. Real tree or artificial? Maybe both. Real inside, artificial on the balcony.
3. When do you put up the tree? Christmas Eve.
4. When do you take the tree down? Three Kings Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yummyyyy, with lots of rum!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Really can't remember...
7. Hardest person to buy for? The grandson.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me!, myself and I!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Turkish style dishes.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like almost all of them.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I find something nice.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? YES!!! Those dishes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Raclette.
16. Lights on the tree? Red.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Feliz Navidad.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No way!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star out of straw that I made many years ago.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve as soon as it gets dark outside.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? When people argue.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Favourite colour is red and green. Ornaments from Käthe Wohlfahrt.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Raclette.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace and a real cosy time at home.