Donnerstag, 20. November 2008

Grrr, I've Been Tagged!

Suzanne has tagged me to share six things about myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So here goes, I am going to share six things about myself.

1. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! Mainly the dark kind with chili in any kind, form or fashion!
2. I LOVE ITALIAN and SEA FOOD!
3. I hate driving by myself and lately I have to do it a lot when I go home for visits.
4. The first thing I do when I get home from work is turn on my laptop and the tv.
5. My favorite hobby is cross stitch. I could do it 24/7!
6. I hate lies and people talking bad behind someones back!

I have decided to tag only one special person, because I would love to know something random about her:

Kommentare:

Sabine R hat gesagt…

NOT a wise move, hen - you just wait until you get your Christmas parcel... On second thoughts... parcel??? WHAT am I talking about???

;-)

Sabine R hat gesagt…

Right, I've done it. If you have a look at my blog, you'll find loads of facts about me you've never wanted to know ;-)